The iHealth ThermoPro (NT13B) has 2 built-in sensors.
An ultra-sensitive infrared sensor that measures the infrared energy emitted by the forehead.
A distance sensor that ensures that measurements are taken no more than 3 cm from the forehead to avoid errors.
Measurements are transferred through Bluetooth to your application (provided that it has been integrated with iHealth SDK).
This thermometer can be integrated into third party applications with iHealth SDK. Measurements are not synchronized with iHealth MyVitals App.
- Model: NT13B
- Measurement units: °C and °F
- Measurement distance: less than 3cm (1.18in)
- Power source: 2x1.5V AAA batteries
- Measurement site: forehead
- Display resolution: 0.1°C
- Measurement range: Human body: 34°C~43°C (93.2°F~109.4°F) ; Object: 0°C~100°C (32.0°F~212.0°F)
- Measurement accuracy: Human body: ±0.2°C(±0.4°F) : 34 to 43 °C (93.2 to 109.4 °F) ; Object: < 40°C ± 2°C ; ≥ 40°C ± 5%
- Operating conditions: Temperature: 15°C ~ 35°C ; Humidity: ≤95% RH ; Pressure: 700~1060 hPa
- Conditions for transport and storage: Temperature: -25°C ~ 55°C ; Humidity: ≤95% RH ; Pressure: 700~1060 hPa
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart ; Frequency: 2402~2480MHz ; Output power range: <=4dBm
In the box: 1 iHealth ThermoPro Thermometer, 2 AAA batteries, user manual.
*iHealth ThermoPro (NT13B) is a device for measuring forehead temperature. This medical device is a regulated health product, which bears the CE marking under this regulation. If in doubt, consult a health professional. Read the instructions carefully. September 2020 - iHealth