Equipped with a high-precision infrared sensor, the thermometer accurately measures body temperature by measuring the infrared energy emitted by the body. Thanks to innovative technology, it detects body temperature in 1 second with an accuracy of +/-0.2°C.
A colour-coded temperature indicator lets you know instantly whether the temperature is normal (green), high (orange) or feverish (red)
The black background and large numbers ensure excellent legibility in the dark.
This thermometer is not connected. Measurements taken are not synchronized with the iHealth MyVitals application.
- Model : PT2L
- Units: Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F). °C by default
- Audible signal: Beep at the end of measurement (by default) or mute
- Measurement site: Middle of the forehead (measurement result equivalent to oral temperature)
- Measurement distance : ≤3cm (1.18in)
- Power: DC 3V; 2 x1.5V AAA batteries
- Battery life: approx. 3000 times measurements
- Measurement range: 34°C-43.0°C (93.2°F-109.4°F)
- Accuracy : ±0.2°C (±0.4°F) between 35°C- 42°C (95°F-107.6°F) and ±0.3°C (±0.5°F) for other ranges of temperatures
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Clinical repeatability : ±0.3°C (±0.5°F)
- Interval between 2 measurements: At least 5 seconds
- Temperature: 15°C-40°C (59°F-104°F)
- Humidity: 15-95%RH
- Atmospheric pressure: 70~106kPa
- Temperature: -25°C to 55°C (-13°F-131°F), Humidity: 15 to 95%R.H
- Atmospheric pressure: 70-106 Kpa
Inside the box: 1 iHealth PT2L thermometer , 2 AAA batteries, user manual.
*iHealth PT2L is a device for measuring the frontal temperature. This medical device is a regulated health product which, under these regulations, bears the CE mark. In case of doubt, consult a healthcare professional. Read the instructions carefully. January 2021 - iHealth