- The level of oxygen in your blood (SpO2): measuring SpO2 levels allows you to quickly detect oxygen deprivation and to then adapt your behaviour accordingly, notably for asthma sufferers (upon seeking medical advice).
- Your pulse
- Your perfusion index (on the app)
Smokers who are in the process of quitting can also monitor improvements in SpO2 and pulse measurements and therefore stay motivated. These measurements can also help sports people understand how their bodies are reacting to physical exertion, notably in high altitudes where it is particularly important to measure the level of oxygen in your blood.
- Connection: Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- Display: LED - Size: 62mm x 33mm x 28mm
- Weight: 42g
- Power: battery, 3.7V Li-ion, 300mAh
- SpO2 measuring range: 70-99%
- Pulse measuring range: 30-250bpm
- SpO2 precision rate: 80 %～99 %：±2 %; 70 %～79 %：±3 %
- Pulse rate precision: ± 2bpm
- Auto-stop after 8 seconds
- Operating environment: Temp: 5 - 40°C; Humidity <80%RH
- Storage: Temp: -20 - 55°C; Humidity <95%RH
In the box : 1 iHealth Air pulse oximeter, 1 strap, 1 USB charging cable, 1 quick installation guide, 1 user manual